- Jacqueline Norris
Teen Success Solution (TSS)
TSS Coming in April 2022 to Bayview
What services will the program provide, and to whom?
The Program will provide services to participants who are 14 to 19 years of age who live in the surrounding community.
In line with the goals of JN Outreach Foundation the Teen Success Solutions (TSS) Program will empower community members and offer them an opportunity to, shift energy, and evoke change by encouraging positive thinking, role modeling good decision making, acknowledging the power of education, demonstrating core values, capitalizing on life experiences, and introducing a renewed perspective on life via positive interactive workshops and wrap around services within their reach.
Offer the community members an opportunity to tap into quality and effective resources and services that will create and build a strong foundation based on self-preservation, self-improvement, accountability, and positive contact with other diverse members of the community as it relates to promote improved relationships, self-awareness, increase self-esteem, positive encouragement, character, and the desire to attend college.
In implementing the program, JN Outreach Foundation, hopes that the shift in perspective will be seen by the surrounding communities by demonstration of the following:
● Reduction of neighborhood Violence
● Reduction of substance abuse
● Improved community health
● Improved family relationships
● Increased voter registration
● Increased employment Opportunities
● Increased opportunity for job / life training
● Desire for higher Education
● Expose participants to information/resources about education/life skills and how to apply it to their future success.
● Increased Interest in college or trade school
● Ability to cook at least two eatable quick dishes
● Family centered thinking/behaviors
● Newfound use of the gift of hands (gardening, craft, computer, etc.)
● Create/inspire independent thinkers
● Learning the importance of accountability/supports system
● Reach youth community members from various backgrounds who are seeking to improve their family situation, increase employment opportunities and expand their future opportunities.
If you have questions or would like to discuss donation / service options, please feel free to call our office at 415-859-9924 and one of our volunteers will contact you within 24 hours.