Reaching the Community
January 2021 – November 2021 JN Outreach Foundation community accomplishment summary:
● Distributed over 220 plates of home cooked meals to the homeless in San Francisco Bayview and Las Vegas area.
● Cooked and distributed 25 full meals for local seniors in the San Francisco Bayview community.
● Distributed pork chops, chicken, steak, fish, hamburger patties, to 29 families in the San Francisco Bay Area and 4 families in Las Vegas.
● Distributed 12 frozen Turkeys.
● Pastry distribution (Donuts/Cookies/Fritters) to 300 San Francisco local business employees.
● Distributed food vouchers in the amount of $730.00 in the Bayview and Fillmore Communities.
● Distributed clothing with an estimated value of $10K to the homeless and 2 local shelters.
● Provided 1060 hours of full service Senior In-Home care.
● Conducted 82 free Life Coach Sessions and 21 paid sessions.
● Donated $2,000 for 4 local funerals (directly to the family to cover funeral services).
● Paid $4,000 to 2 Mortgages companies to help 2 community members avoid late payments.
● Provided bill pay service for 6 seniors within the Bayview Community.
● Provided financial assistance in the amount of $3,500 to 6 community members in need.
If you have questions or would like to discuss donation / service options, please feel free to call our office at 415-859-9924 and one of our volunteers will contact you within 24 hours.